35 hours per week, but we’re open to flexibility
We have big goals over the next few years.
We’re going to be fighting for mental health like never before.
Together we’ll be working to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
We cannot achieve our mission without our funders, partners and supporters – they enable everything we do.We cannot meaningfully connect our funders, partners and supporters to Mind without a thriving fundraising directorate, an ambitious and agile fundraising strategy, underpinned by effective ways of working.
Will you join us?
Are you a strategist and collaborator at heart with the ability to work across teams to unite people under a shared sense of purpose? If you understand what needs to be in place for fundraising teams to thrive, and like getting under the skin of issues to find solutions, and have a track record of mobilising change, we want to hear from you.
Mind is looking for a Head of Fundraising Strategic Development to be a key member and lynchpin of the Fundraising Senior Leadership team. You will lead a small but growing team that works across the directorate to provide cohesion and strengthen fundraising performance, both nationally and across our local Mind network, so that together we can achieve our objectives.
We are looking for
- a strategic and lateral thinker with excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- an internal networker and collaborator with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- a visionary and flexible leader, who is both engaging and practical, with the ability to inspire and bring people at all levels of the organisation along with them to mobilise change
You will need:
- Significant experience of developing and implementing high level fundraising strategy across multiple income streams.
- Experience of leading complex, high profile change and quality improvement programmes with demonstrable qualities as a lead change agent.
- Experience of providing outstanding leadership and management of a team
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Please view the attached job description/person specification for the full list of duties and responsibilities.
The closing date for applications is 30th September 2021
Other benefits available to you should you choose to join Mind are:
- Flexible working hours
- Extended maternity leave
- 25 days annual leave plus 5 Mind Days (a paid day of leave after 5 of each of the year’s bank holidays)
- A competitive pension
- A childcare voucher scheme
- An interest free season ticket loan
A little bit about Mind
We won't give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
We’ve just launched our new strategy and have big goals over the next few year.
We connect minds: We bring people together to make change in their communities
We support minds: We deliver life changing support
We change minds: We speak out and demand better from policy makers and the public
Together, we are Mind: We work together to become a more inclusive and effective federation
Our values underpin everything we do. They are:
- Open: We reach out to anyone who needs us.
- Together: We're stronger in partnership.
- Responsive: We listen, we act.
- Independent: We speak out fearlessly.
- Unstoppable: We never give up.
We value the power of diversity. We embrace the different perspectives that each of us bring. We are creating an inclusive working environment where everyone is appreciated for being authentic and bringing their whole selves to work regardless of race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience.
We are committed to becoming truly anti-racist in everything we do and ensuring that all our employees are treated fairly and equitably at work and promoting equity in physical and mental health for all.
Our strategy has becoming an anti-racist organisation right at the centre of our work. For more information please visit click on the button below.