Permanent – Full Time – 35 Hours
We have big goals over the next few years.
We're going to be fighting for mental health in a way we never have before.
Together we'll be working to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
Will you join us?
The Communications and Marketing team's purpose is to lifts Mind's brand, tell our story in a planned, and audience driven way and deliver strategic, life changing communications.
The Senior Brand Officers role is to:
- Provide expert brand advice and support to colleagues across Mind, Mind Cymru, our retail shops and our federated network of local Minds to deliver a brand development programme that will take Mind’s profile to new heights.
- Play a key role in ensuring every single person working or volunteering for the Mind federation is engaged and empowered to use the brand effectively in a range of settings.
- Take responsibility for identifying and developing assets and tools to support this and be on hand to directly support colleagues across the federation.
- Take responsibility and ownership for identified bigger pieces of work when required, such as project managing the development of new systems and processes to support the brand.
- Work with the Brand Development Manager to analyse and report on the brand trackers we have in place, sharing the data and insights we gather with colleagues across the organisation.
Candidates will have a thorough understanding of working with branding principles, how to engage people through a brand and its values, coupled with excellent written and verbal communications skills. You’ll manage complex relationships; large scale projects and you’ll have experience of using a variety of methods to gain audience insight to evaluate and measure brand or market activity.
Closing Date: 19th September 2021
Mind reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier, should we receive a high volume of strong candidates – therefore we encourage an early application.
This position will initially, in line with current and potentially future guidance, be based from home. Post lockdown this role will retain some flexibility but post holders will be expected to be in the office a minimum of two days thereafter (or more, depending on the arrangements of your team).
Mind is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please refer to the Job Description while completing your application as candidates will be shortlisted based on how closely they match the criteria.