An innovative, passionate and driven senior direct marketing professional needed to join at an exciting time of growth and development.
Mind provides advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and campaigns to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. Many people with mental health problems are not able to access good quality services, so there’s never been a greater need for the work they do.
Individual giving currently generates in excess of £4m for the charity, but there is huge potential for growth as they look to double this income in the next five years. Recently, they have increased capacity and expertise in the team and have moved to an exciting new database. They now face an exciting chapter of innovation and development.
Mind need a proactive and experienced campaign manager to lead and develop their flagship and award winning acquisition product Pause. They need an ambitious and creative fundraiser who can help them to diversify their acquisition efforts, growing income and numbers of supporters from the best possible audience-led experience.
- Manage and develop Mind’s Pause product
- Help identify, test and diversify new acquisition channels (including digital and DRTV)
- Support a range of good products at a time of investment and growth
- Work collaboratively within the team, across the organisation and externally
- Line manage an established and successful Direct Marketing Officer
- A confident and effective communicator with an open and honest approach
- Someone with the ability to direct, develop and implement new ideas and projects
- A problem solving and diplomatic fundraiser, keen to help drive significant growth in a large and complex charity
- An experienced and capable fundraiser, able to work well with digital products and developed supporter journeys
Closing date for submissions is Friday 29 November, with interviews to be held Monday 9 December.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Ellie Taff at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.