An experienced direct marketing professional who has specialised in Retention needed as maternity cover for a one year contract.
Mind provides advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and campaigns to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. Many people with mental health problems are not able to access good quality services, so there’s never been a greater need for the work they do.
Individual giving currently generates in excess of £4m for the charity, but there is huge potential for growth as they look to double this income in the next five years. Recently, they have increased capacity and expertise in the team and have moved to an exciting new database. They now face an exciting chapter of innovation and development.
Mind need an expert campaign manager who can also help to create and develop new products. Skilled in data segmentation and advanced personalisation, this person will manage an exciting and varied portfolio for this large, complex but growing charity.
- Lead the delivery and development of a range of retention campaigns, ensuring a first-class supporter experience
- Support the innovation and development of retention campaigns across multiple channels and products
- Work collaboratively within the team, across the organisation and externally
- Line manage an established and successful Direct Marketing Officer
- A confident and effective communicator with an open and honest approach
- A creative project manager who can spot new opportunities from cash appeals, supporter magazines, welcome journeys, regular giving upgrades, Payroll Giving and more
- A well-organised and experienced fundraiser, able to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Closing date for submissions is Friday 29 November, with interviews to be held Monday 9 December.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Ellie Taff at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.