Permanent – Full Time – 35 Hours
We have big goals over the next few years.
We’re going to be fighting for mental health in a way we never have before.
Together we’ll be working to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
Will you join us?
The Individual Giving & Legacies team are looking a Senior Fundraising Officer to join our Retention Team. As a Senior Fundraising Officer, you will deliver retention campaigns to diversify our channel mix, engage with our warm audiences and identify opportunities to grow our active donor base.
You will play a pivotal role in the Individual Giving & Legacies Fundraising team reaching and exceeding their target of circa £8.5 million NET income by 2025.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be a strong communicator who is able to convey your campaign objectives, targets and vision to team members and stakeholders
- be a confident campaign manager, who can oversee and coordinate tasks as well as motivate and encourage colleagues and direct reports by creating a defined roadmap to success
- possess strong organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise tasks and document ways of working for easy access and future reference
- be comfortable in creating project timelines and holding others to account in meeting deadlines
- be open to innovating, adopting a test and learn approach to launch and improve the performance of assigned activity.
Equality & Diversity
We value the power of diversity. We embrace the different perspectives that each of us bring. We are creating an inclusive working environment where everyone is appreciated for being authentic and bringing their whole selves to work regardless of race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience.
We are committed to becoming truly anti-racist in everything we do and ensuring that all our employees are treated fairly and equitably at work and promoting equity in physical and mental health for all.
Our strategy has becoming an anti-racist organisation right at the centre of our work.
Please refer to the Job Description while completing your application as candidates will be shortlisted based on how closely they match the criteria.