Fixed Term Contract – until 30th April 2023
We have big goals over the next few years.
We’re going to be fighting for mental health in a way we never have before.
Together we’ll be working to make sure everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
Will you join us?
We are looking for a maternity cover for 16 months, to help us meet our goal of delivering an excellent supporter experience, every time. If you enjoy overseeing a large customer service team with ambitious goals, this is the role for you.
We have plans to become a ‘one stop shop,’ centralising customer service at Mind and resolving supporters needs in an efficient and memorable way, first time round. Our unrivalled service will support our three-year fundraising objective; increasing the number of supporters donating to us by 33%.
You will be responsible for managing the success of the Supporter Care team, comprised of nine full time members of staff. You will be responsible for ensuring the team successfully progresses through our agreed operational plans, in order to meet our ambitious strategic objectives for the period 2021-2024. You will need to measure and monitor team performance against service level agreements and key performance indicators, guaranteeing an excellent service for our internal and external customers.
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience in developing, tracking and progressing through operational plans, meeting strategic objectives
- Demonstrable experience of line managing staff including setting objectives, managing performance and staff development
- Significant experience of delivering and improving customer service, including managing and prioritising conflicting strategic priorities
- Experience setting, monitoring and developing performance to Service Level Agreements – both for internal teams and individuals as well as with external service providers.
- Proven experience in developing management reports to enable effective performance monitoring and analysis, relevant to strategic objectives
Closing date: Sunday 30th of January 202
Mind reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier, should we receive a high volume of strong candidates – therefore we encourage an early application.
This position will initially, in line with current and potentially future guidance, be based from home. Post lockdown this role will retain some flexibility but post holders will be expected to be in the office a minimum of two days thereafter (or more, depending on the arrangements of your team).
Mind is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please refer to the Job Description while completing your application as candidates will be shortlisted based on how closely they match the criteria.