We are looking for an admin assistant to support our Directors and the Legal and Policy & Advocacy teams.
The post holder will be expected to carry out the role via a combination of working from home and work in MRG’s office in London. Initially the work could be done largely from home but there may be periods when work responsibilities require work in the London office.
The job mainly involves:
- Collate presentable Council and Committee papers (4-5 per year), make travel arrangements (when we have physical meetings)
- Maintain records of Council and Committee membership, personal details
- Update Charity Commission and Companies House annually (in liaison with Director of Finance and Administration)
- Collate and supply evidence of MRG policies, systems and procedures to support due diligence processes when new statutory donors give for the first time
- Liaise with staff to ensure that MRG’s central bank of policies, guidelines and forms is maintained and updated regularly.
- Support periodic non-financial reviews of MRG performance or compliance (e.g. SIDA evaluation or Finnish systems review etc)
- Update MRG’s contact relationship management software with contacts and mailings, producing mailing lists (either using CRM or occasionally manually)
- Support the legal team with internal document management systems and related tasks.
- Support with the organisation of (online and offline) events: organising venues, equipment, invitations, mailing lists.
- Support for training events: organising selection, organising trainers / tutors (contracts, payments), organising venue, flight bookings, visa letters and other support, arranging translators/signers
- Adapt existing in-house materials and materials submitted by MRG correspondents globally for use on the website or social media
- Support the production of professional documents and legal submissions (PDF, Powerpoint, photo montages, and video and audio clips, including in electronic and hard copy format) for presentations, training, court submissions etc.
- Support staff to capture and present monitoring and evaluation data (including on log frames/flow charts)
- Support staff to generate contracts for suppliers, individuals and partners and process financial transactions and maintain complete in-house records of all activities, results and expenditure
- Supporting staff to quality control budgets and reports, liaison with finance team re auditor’s queries or to input into financial reports to donors
- Supporting staff to create accurate budgets for new project designs
- Take notes of external/internal meetings
If you are fluent in English and speak good French please read the job description attached.
To apply, please fill in the application form and email is to us. You can also apply via our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.