We are the world’s largest humanitarian air operator. For over 75 years we have been helping to change the ending for some of the most isolated people on the planet.
We are looking for two creative, enthusiastic and skilled individuals to work across our digital and marketing teams to raise our profile, build supporters and boost donations. Could you be one of them? As well as creating compelling content and ensuring that our on-line presence and e-communications are highly effective, you’ll also support your team in fulfilling our offline marketing needs.
Maybe web design or videography is your thing? Or could you help us to optimise the new website we’re working on so that it integrates seamlessly with our digital marketing channels? Perhaps you’re an expert on social media growth and development, or could you apply your knowledge of emerging technologies to help us to grow?
We’ve identified some key skills that we’d like to add to our team across these two roles. We would like to invite you to tell us which ones you think you can deliver on. Which of the key skills listed below best match your talents and experience to date?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and high performing team. As these are new positions, you can help shape the direction of the roles and really make your mark. You will also be contributing to our global mission to deliver health, hope and healing to those living in isolation.
There is an occupational requirement for the job holder of these positions to be a committed Christian. Additional information is available on request.
- Producing design for web pages, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns and email templates.
- Devising and producing high quality video content. This will include:
- Concepts and storyboarding
- editing using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Using CMS tools (Wordpress) together with front-end development knowledge and skills to publish content on-line and build compelling digital assets to create an effective user experience. This will include:
- Identifying strategies, techniques and tactics to increase website users
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies
- Creating and developing innovative social media content and campaigns. This will include:
- Growing social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Monitoring and responding to users and cultivating new followers.
- In conjunction with the Digital Programme Manager, identifying when best to use paid social advertising to boost posts and creating bespoke Facebook advertisements.
- Taking proactive ownership of our website and e-marketing solution (ClickDimensions) and their integrations within our CRM system (Dynamics 365). This will include:
- becoming the in-house expert on these systems to ensure their full potential can be realised
- Training staff and working with the CRM Database Manager, fundraising and supporter Relations teams
- Create emails, newsletters, promotions, and on-line outreach campaigns using CMS software. This will include:
- Creating and monitoring email campaigns including full blast messages, segmented campaigns and triggered emails.
- Design, mobile optimisation, supporter journeys, engagement and automation.
- Leading our work in the interactive marketing space and contributing to the development and adoption of innovative principles and practices. This will include:
- driving strategy, creative, UX, media and analytics to create high performance digital experiences
- Keeping abreast of new developments and emerging platforms and technologies
- Devising and delivering on-line and offline marketing and acquisition campaigns to raise awareness and increase engagement. This will include:
- development, creative, content, design, planning and administration
- understanding the international development, charity and Christian marketplaces
- organising our presence at events; attending and promoting them.
- Using appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of activities and campaigns.
You don't have to be able to do them all - this is your chance to build your own job description. Tell us about the skills you have and which of these you can do the best.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience of creating and delivering effective digital and/or offline marketing campaigns with targets
- Experience of creating compelling digital content
- Experience of managing and growing social media presence across a variety of platforms
- Experience of analytics tools and using insights to inform communications
- Experience of using CMS software
- Experience of CRM integration and email campaigns in a marketing context
- Experience, or proven understanding, of international development, aviation or mission
As mentioned you don't have to have all this experience - this is your chance to tell us what experience you do have and which elements best match you from the list above.
For the full person specification requirements for these roles please apply today.
Salary: £27,500 - £33,000 per annum depending upon experience
Hours: Both these roles are full time, 36 hours per week
Pension: MAF UK provides a non-contributory pension scheme for staff of 10% salary on joining
Annual leave entitlement: 22 days per year plus 8 statutory paid public holidays per year (including those falling at Christmas and New Year).
Location: Folkestone Office, Kent
Home working: This role is home based during current restrictions but as these ease it will be based in our office in Folkestone. Further homeworking may be available subject to agreement.
Closing date: Monday, 12 April 2021 5:50pm
Interview dates: Monday, 19 April 2021 and Wednesday, 21 April 2021