MAF Scotland - we are hiring!
In order to position ourselves for the future, MAF UK based in Glasgow are expanding and restructuring their Scottish team. We are now seeking passionate, talented, and creative individuals who can help us grow our profile and supporter awareness networks in Scotland.
We are looking for a full time Office Administrator to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of MAF Scotland, this role is aimed at highly collaborative team players, who will deliver in their areas of responsibility helping to organise and deliver events, coordinate volunteers, connect with our head office and overseas missionaries, and deliver MAF Youth activities.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding communicator and influencer, passionate about the work of MAF with a strong ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks, projects or events as well as engage, enthuse and motivate volunteers.
This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the Scottish office, undertaking a wide variety of office administration duties and represent MAF to all volunteers, callers and visitors.
There is an occupational requirement for the job holder of this position to be a committed Christian. Additional information is available on request.
- Liaising with Head of MAF Scotland, the MAF in the Community (MiC) Manager for Scotland and the UK Office based in Kent
- Being the public face for MAF supporters, volunteers and enquirers.
- Maintaining a relationship with volunteers through correspondence, telephone and personal contact.
- General office administration tasks including answering the telephone, filing, postage, emails and letters
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level, possibly with a communications skills’ qualification
- Senior level administration experience with excellent attention to detail and used to working autonomously within the remit of the role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, able to communicate positively, assertively and sensitively within a cross functional team environment
- Efficient and organised approach, able to operate on own initiative and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Annual salary £23,000 per annum.
- Full time, 36 hours per week
- 22 days annual leave plus 9 bank holidays per year
- Additional paid leave between Christmas and the New Year office closure.
- MAF UK provides a non-contributory pension scheme for staff of 10% salary on joining.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.