- Do you want to make a real difference using your youth development skills to inspire, educate and engage young people under the age of 18 about what it’s like to be a part of something bigger globally?
- Are you passionate about encouraging the next generation about the adventures of the mission field and the work of MAF?
MAF UK are now seeking a motivated individual with a passion for engaging with a younger audience to step into the Youth Development Assistant role and join the team based in Folkestone for a flexible fixed term of approximately 1 year to cover maternity related absence.
The successful applicant will be an outward focussed, engaging individual used to public speaking to both adults and young people, have experience of working with 5-18 year olds in an educational environment, along with experience of co-ordinating volunteers, planning and running events, trips or socials.
To excel in this role, you will need great communication and presentation skills and be able to successfully interact with people in all types of social environments. You will also need to have an efficient and organised approach and an excellent eye for detail.
MAF UK is a Christian mission organisation and there is an occupational requirement for the job holder of this position to be a committed Christian.
- Gross Salary £25,500 pa
- Non-contributory pension scheme for staff of 10% salary on joining
- Annual Leave 22 days per year plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Additional paid leave for the Christmas and New Year office closure
- Flexible working to promote a good work life balance and a flexitime scheme.
Location: Folkestone, Kent
Closing date: Monday, 24th June 2019
Interview date: Monday, 8th July 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.