This is a remote working role but will require travel to the Milton Keynes office once every 4 weeks
We want you to lead our digital fundraising and direct marketing to help recruit individual donors and maximise giving. You will manage all our paid and organic social media content ensuring there is a robust reporting structure. You will lead on digital donor engagement and data processing and make sure there is accurate recording across all platforms. You will also help with content creation for all direct response programmes and liaise with a variety of external agencies.
This is a new role and you will be someone who is ambitious and able to hit the ground running, proactively developing our digital and direct response income streams. You will have successfully worked in a digital fundraising capacity and have a track record of recruiting and retaining new supporters. You will have design experience and be able to put together creative concepts which drive engagement. You will also be analytical and have experience of using a variety of programmes to ensure accurate data recording.
- Lead all digital engagement channels, including but not limited to: Social media, Email and SMS to maximise online giving
- Develop detailed and tailored supporter journeys for current and potential donors, including integrating Individual Giving activity with other key organisational messaging, and maximising opportunities to engage with new audiences
- Manage Individual Giving direct marketing campaigns (digital and print) including working with agencies on appeals, conversion and upgrade initiatives as appropriate
- Accurate detailed monitoring and reporting of all fundraising activities in line with budget
- Oversee all donation processing and act as the point of contact for admin queries
- Manage all data systems and connected applications to make sure there is accurate recording across multiple platforms
- Any other task as agreed with your Line Manager
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience of leading a Direct Marketing programme, preferably within the fundraising industry, across a range of channels including paid social, digital, direct mail and email
- Experience of working with CRM systems, data segmentation processes and automation tools.
- Practical experience of working with digital recruitment and supporter journeys, social media advertising and campaigns.
- Good copy writing skills and proven ability to write fundraising promotional materials and check accuracy of copy. Plus, ideally you will have some design experience.
- A good knowledge of donor acquisition, retention and development.
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies and design, print and production processes.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn by yourself from manuals, tutorials etc. Without the need for personal tutors.
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000+ dependant on experience
- Pension scheme, with employer contribution
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Remote working with travel to MK office once every 4 weeks
How To Apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please submit your CV with covering letter outlining how you match the skills and experience required in the attached Job Description.
If you would like to arrange an informal discussion to find out more about this role please contact us via our website
Please note that in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed follower of Jesus Christ.
Please include a copy of your CV with covering letter outlining your suitability for this role
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.