A unique opportunity to lead the learning team of an innovative training provider that uses social enterprise as a medium learning.
Foundation Training - Head of Learning
Job type: Permanent, Full-time 37.5 hrs a week
Salary: £26,500 - £28,500 pa
To lead the Christian Foundation’s learning and training, ensuring the best outcomes for the young adults who train and work with us. To:
- Lead and coordinate our training team, supporting our teachers, trainers, assessors, Safeguarding, support staff and training administrators;
- Ensure the high quality delivery of vocational, functional and personal skills training, assessment and accreditation in line with contractual and Government requirements;
- Identify and take forward new opportunities for growing the use of our training model.
Foundation Training provides innovative learning opportunities, within social enterprises, for young people who have struggled in more traditional education and training settings.
We use our social enterprises to help young people to:
- Build their confidence and self esteem
- Develop vocational, employability, social and life skills
- Grow skills and achieve qualifications in Maths and English
- Identify the next steps towards more independent living
You will have:
- Experience of leadership in education
- Curriculum leadership and development
- Strong teaching experience
- Experience of working with young people with special educational needs
- Ability to motivate, develop and empower staff
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills in quality improvement
- Strong knowledge of Safeguarding and Prevent
- A good grounding in understanding the expectations of OfSTED
The closing date for applications will be Friday 25 October 2019
PLEASE PRESS THE 'HOW TO APPLY' BUTTON FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY.
We value diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community
This position requires an enhanced DBS check.
No agencies please.