MLC Partners are working with an international children’s charity to recruit a Grants Accountant to join their high-performing team. The role has huge exposure across the organisation and will be a focal point when dealing with their commercial contracts.
Main responsibilities include:
- Building and developing fee rate models, to analyse different financial outcomes depending on programme performance.
- Ensure accurate and timely reports are delivered to donors and that the information is in line with agreements.
- Tracking financial compliance across a number of projects, providing support across the lifecycle to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Business partner with country offices to facilitate the smooth delivery of projects and upskill local finance teams, whilst always having a clear focus on the commercial delivery of the contracts.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced within the international development sector, understanding grant and donor finance.
- A qualified accountant, working towards a qualification or qualified by experience.
- An engaging business partner, who can flex their approach as necessary for the different requirements across the charity.
- Knowledgeable on commercial contracts, or an understanding of them with a willingness to learn and develop this area.
This is a great organisation doing some much-needed work around the world and would be an excellent stepping-stone for a more senior role in the sector.
The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply today. For more information, please contact Jamie Elliott at MLC Partners.