MLC Partners are working with a well-known 3rd Sector organisation, who are going through a period of change, to recruit an Interim Head of Procurement for an initial 6 month contract. Based in Central London, with a hybrid working model, the role has oversight of both the Procurement and Contract Management function.
- Manage the delivery of several large-scale procurement projects which will be due towards the end of this year.
- Lead and develop a team of two procurement and contracts specialists to guarantee consistent delivery.
- Set the standard across the procurement function, ensuring policies and processes are followed across the organisation.
- Liaise and build relationships with numerous outsourced functions to agree SLA’s and reviewing their adherence.
The successful candidate will:
- Previously have worked in a charity/public sector organisation and be familiar with the relevant legislation.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to develop strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Have extensive experience of managing a range of procurements of varying sizes and complexities.
As the market is moving quickly, the client will be interviewing on an as-and-when basis, so please don’t delay in applying. For more information on this role, or to discuss your wider job search, please contact Jamie Elliott at MLC Partners.