MLC Partners are working with a brand name charity in the International Development sector to recruit an International Finance Business Partner in their donor finance team. The role joins the organisation during a time of change and will oversee their flagship programme.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure accurate quarterly reports are delivered on time to donors and that the information delivered is in line with agreements.
- Regularly review project progress, analysing budgets vs plans and following up any issues with country offices.
- Tracking financial compliance across the project consortium and answering finance-related donor queries.
- Business partner with country offices to facilitate the smooth delivery of projects and upskill local finance teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Be either fully qualified or actively studying towards a finance qualification.
- Have experience of managing projects and delivering project timetables.
- Understand donor reporting and have done this in an international or UK focussed charity.
Candidates who are coming straight from audit are also encouraged to apply.
Applications will be reviewed daily, so please do not delay in applying. If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Elliott at MLC Partners.