MLC Partners are working with a recognisable brand within the charity sector, providing support across the UK to the most vulnerable in society, helping over 2 million people in 2021 alone. This is an interesting time to join the organisation after a busy period and comes with a large amount of autonomy.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation and specifically within the project team itself
- Working with the funding partners to understand their requirements and provide regular reports on the financial position of the project
- Manage 2 business partners and ensure the smooth running of month end for the £35m budget area
- Preparing insightful financial analysis into a range of business areas, promoting cost efficiencies
The role will suit someone who is an outgoing, confident, and engaging character who will be open minded enough to work around things that aren’t perfect and develop a solution in the medium term.
To be considered it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Be an excellent communicator with the confidence to actively approach both internal and external budget holders.
- Be accomplished at conveying complex financial information to non-finance staff.
Sector experience is preferable, but not essential.
The Head office is based in London, however this position is hybrid, generally with one day a week in the office. Applications will be reviewed daily and the role may close before this advert.
For more information, please contact Jamie Elliott at MLC Partners.