MLC Partners are working with a leading homelessness charity to recruit a Senior Management Accountant. Based in Central London, but with a good amount of flexibility, the role joins a team who are going through a large amount of change and comes with the prospect of really putting your stamp on things. Reporting into a manager who has a clear focus on developing teams, this is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process, working with the business partners to ensure that they support the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Deliver insight and analysis into the monthly management accounts, providing commentary for the ELT where necessary.
- Work with the new business team to create scenario models for new funding options, ensuring long term financial viability.
- Collaborating with the Finance Business Partners to provide scrutiny on contracts, driving efficiencies and cost savings.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Come with a commercial mindset and have worked for a complex, international company or in a Big Four environment.
- Have strong experience of analysing business cases and reporting back to board level committees.
Candidates with any sector background are welcomed to apply, but commercial experience or a strong commercial attitude will be critical to your success.
For more information, please contact Jamie Elliott at MLC Partners.