To secure funds and donations for The Moorland Mousie Trust’s work throughout the country including at the Exmoor Pony Centre. Following our fundraising strategy to achieve individual fundraising targets and manage budgets.
- Ensure all charity fundraising activity is compliant with relevant charity and statutory legislation and recognised code of practice including existing and new legislation and guidance from the Institute of Fundraising
- Inspiring and facilitating supporters to raise money including community based initiatives
- Develop our subscription based giving schemes
- Encourage and increase standing order/regular giving
- Building volunteer and community involvement
- Develop ‘in aid of’ fundraising and co-ordinate annual fundraising events
- Develop Legacy and In Memory giving
- Increase funds by researching and targeting individual sponsors and corporate organisations
- Attend onsite and offsite events including shows and networking events
- Develop the fundraising presence at the Exmoor Pony Centre and within the work of the charity
- To work alongside the administrator to develop and use the CRM system.
- To work with volunteers, work experience and staff in pursuing the aims of the charity
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.