We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join our senior team at Moorlands College. Our vision is to equip people, passionate about Jesus, to impact the Church and the world. This newly-created role has arisen as part of the College’s strategic plan , which includes the expansion of programmes and partnerships currently validated by the University of Gloucestershire as we pursue attainment of our own Degree Awarding Powers.
Key responsibilities will include the management, development and enhancement of the College’s undergraduate provision, while working with Head of Postgraduate Studies on the provision of Learning Assistance and Learning Resources for students.
As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, the successful candidate will be qualified to Masters Level or above, and will have experience of teaching at Undergraduate level, and of designing curricula. The post-holder will also be able to demonstrate confident leadership skills, alongside collaboration and collegiality.
- Salary: £42,444
- Holidays: 31 Days Plus 8 Public Holidays
- Pension: Generous Employer pension contributions of 10% / Employee Contributions of £2.5%
- Location: Moorlands College is situated in the tranquil, rural campus grounds, in Christchurch, Dorset on the beautiful South Coast, providing easy access to both the New Forest and beaches.
- Relocation Package: Contribution towards relocation costs.
- Supported Study – CPD encouraged. Applications for study leave and financial support considered subject to length of service.
To see further details of the application process ,please click on apply to visit our website ,where you will also find contact information ,should you wish to have an informal discussion about the role .
Applicants will be required to outline a statement of their vision for this role and include any current notice requirements. Details of how to do this will be on the application form.
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th March 2021 at 9am. Interviews are scheduled to be held online 15th and 16th March 2021, with appointments communicated no later than 26th March to coincide with the end of the Spring Term.
This post carries a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the post-holder be a committed evangelical Christian who is able to affirm the College’s vision and mission, and to sign its Statement of Faith.