£44,110 - £46,257
Morgan Hunt are currently working with the newly formed Buckinghamshire Council to recruit a team of Advanced Practitioners tasked with being Practice Educator to their ASYE Academy. This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced social worker looking to make a difference while not holding a caseload but having a genuine impact on the social worker of the future.
This Academy is the next step in Buckinghamshire's ambitious journey of improvement and shows the commitment being shown to learning, well being and career development of its staff in a time when we all need it more than ever.
Buckinghamshire Council are growing our ASYE Academy and as such, are looking for a Practice Educator to lead and support the next generation of social workers through a range of innovative schemes i.e. the ASYE academy, Apprenticeships and Step Up to Social Work.
- providing reflective supervision and mentoring to a cohort of Newly Qualified Social Workers
- observing practice and assessing evidence of progression
- facilitating regular one-to-one and group feedback sessions
- working closely with NQSW line managers to ensure records of support and assessments are completed
We are looking for a committed social work professional, who is passionate about supporting and developing Newly Qualified Social Workers towards excellence in practice.
You will have:
- a Social Work Degree or equivalent
- significant experience as a Social Worker
- a Stage 2 Practice Educator qualification (e.g. Practice Teacher Award or PEPS)
- excellent communication and managerial /organisational skills
- proven teaching and assessing skills
For more information, please contact Chris Armstrong on 07525 873 280 or apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.