Team Leader (Part Time)
This is a great opportunity to join a unique service that is designed to reunite women, who are leaving prison, with their children. The aim of the project is to reduce cycles of abuse and offending by providing a stable base during the transition period of exiting custody and securing long term accommodation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational development and management of the service. The Team Leader will help support an additional project providing supported accommodation for women leaving prison who are dealing with substance misuse and with complex needs.
Responsibilities of the Team Leader include:
- Carrying out initial risk assessments within prisons and ensuring support is provided for women in custody
- Developing and co-ordinating a range of support interventions
- Overseeing risk assessments
- Actively promoting the service use engagement policy and strategy
Candidates for the position of Team Leader will need:
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults within the criminal justice system and with complex needs
- Experience of managing and supervising staff
- Up to date knowledge of legislation relating to Criminal Justice, Safeguarding, Child Protection etc
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.