We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about working in the VAWG sector and has experience working with vulnerable women and girls who have or are experiencing domestic violence. This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist Charity based in North London who aim to empower BMER women and improve the quality of their lives.
Responsibilities of the Case Worker include:
- Providing advocacy support for women who have experienced any form of domestic violence and are engaging with the criminal justice system
- Undertaking regular review risk and needs assessments
- Ensuring the safety of survivors and children by working within local safeguarding policies
- Supporting survivors through the criminal justice process from report to court
Candidates for the position of Case Worker will need:
- To be fluent in Turkish and English
- Experience supporting vulnerable women
- DBS issued within the last 12 months and / or registered to the update service
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role