Morgan Hunt are looking to speak to candidates with experience in supporting those fleeing Domestic Violence in and around the West Yorkshire area.
As a Domestic Abuse Support Worker you will;
- Support and advocate for victims of domestic abuse
- Completing risk assessments, safety plans and action plans with service users
- Signposting clients to external agencies and organisations that can offer additional support
- Ensuring refuge space is safe and secure and adhering to visitor policies
- First point of contact for victims within the refuge
Candidates will need to have experience of working within a refuge / supported housing / community setting supporting victims of Domestic Abuse. Due to the nature of this role, and Enhanced Child and Adult DBS is also required dated within the last 12 months or on the DBS update service.
For more information, please contact Annabelle Walster on 0161 838 3616 or send a CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.