Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Housing provider to recruit a Floating Support Worker to cover their dispersed properties across Bury. This is a temporary, ongoing contract to start immediately.
Working hours will be 28 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm. A car driver is essential and you must hold a current Enhanced DBS for this role.
The role - Floating Support Worker
- You will re responsible for providing intensive tenancy sustainment support to an allocated caseload of ex offenders
- You will work with service users to identify and overcome any obstacles or barriers that may prevent tenancy sustainment, through strength based, personalised support plans
- The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability liaise with partner agencies to ensure a holistic support package for the service users
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary and using a case management to document all interactions and to complete risk assessments and support plans
- Experience of working with individuals with complex support needs (i.e. mental health, homelessness, substance misuse, ex offenders)
- Experience of providing Floating Support / Outreach to individuals within their own home
- An understanding of the strength based approach and how this can be used to promote positive outcomes and tenancy sustainability
- Experience of signposting and working with various agencies / partners i.e. Local Authority Social Care, Probation Service
A current DBS, Driving License and access to a car is essential for this role
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.