Our client, a leading homelessness charity based in London, are looking for Homeless Assessment and Resettlement Workers to work in their busy homeless assessment centres based in a number of locations in London. Due to internal promotions, a number of positions have become available for workers to assess rough sleepers referred to services by street outreach teams.
Candidates for this role will need:
- Extensive housing knowledge and knowledge of the entitlement homeless clients have under different housing laws/ acts
- Experience of working with the homeless
- Experience of working in a homeless assessment capacity
- Resettlement experience and knowledge of housing options
- +++ DBS within 12 months of issue or on the online update service +++
- Offering advice and guidance on housing and resettlement related issues to clients
- Overseeing the casework delivery for around 20 clients within the hostel
- Conducting needs and risk assessments and putting in place support plans
- Presenting clients with resettlement options
- Assisting clients to obtain their welfare, housing and related rights
- Referring clients on to relevant specialist support agencies for their needs
- Accurate recording of data into CHAIN
- Liaising with external agencies on behalf of clients
If you are interested in this position don't delay and apply today. please Our client is looking to fill these vacancies as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.