Morgan Hunt, working in partnership with two of the leading homelessness charities in London, have excellent opportunities for a Hostel Workers working within a homeless hostel setting in the following areas of London; Central, South East, West, East and North London. Our clients are looking for an experienced, proactive individual to join their vibrant team offering support to vulnerable male and female homeless clients with complex support needs.
- Previous experience working within a hostel setting with a high needs client group
- Keyworking experience with clients with a variety of issues including homelessness, drug and or alcohol abuse, mental health and domestic abuse histories
- Ability to work on a rota which may include night shifts
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months
- Keyworking a caseload of clients with complex support needs including substance misuse, mental health and dual diagnosis issues
- Providing tenancy sustainment advice
- Liaising with a range of specialist agencies on behalf of clients around a range of support issues
If you are interested in hearing more about these roles then please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role