Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit for the role of Night Outreach Worker across Liverpool and Manchester. As a Night Outreach Worker, you will be allocated a caseload of young people, and will be responsible for the delivery of support packages tailored to individual needs. This will involve, promoting independence, supporting young people to access services in the community, managing finances and ultimately enabling people to maintain their own tenancy at the age of 18.
In order to be considered for this role, experience within the following areas is essential:
- Supporting vulnerable clients' groups for example young people / asylum seekers
- An understanding of the challenges faced for vulnerable client groups i.e people living with mental health conditions, substance misuse, a history of offending behaviour, homeless
- Assessments of individual needs and the ability to tailor and deliver a support plan based on these
- Multi agency working with the relevant agencies
- Assisting with the move on of service users
Candidates must hold an Enhanced DBS for this role, be a car driver and have business insurance. These are temporary - permanent opportunities, to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the role of Night Outreach Worker or for more information, please send a current CV or call 0161 838 3616.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.