We have an excellent opportunity for an Outreach Worker working for one of the UK's leading homelessness charities. The role will be focused on working with the street homeless population of a borough in West London borough, engaging with them and referring into to services including day centres and other community-based services which offer assessment and support.
- Keyworking a caseload of clients
- Providing advice on services available to homeless clients
- Liaising with a range of specialist agencies on clients behalf and providing follow up appointments for homeless clients
- Preventing homeless clients engaging in street activity e.g. street drinking
- Driving to and taking homeless clients to services providing support
- Experience of conducting homelessness assessment
- Knowledge of services to refer to within the local area
- Previous experience of outreach work with homeless clients is desirable
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
- Full driving license and the ability to work unsociable hours
If you are interested in this position, please contact us immediately!!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.