We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Worker working for one of the UK's leading homelessness charities in West London. The role will be focused on working with clients in a hostel setting who have a history of homelessness with complex support needs.
- Keyworking a client caseload of 2-3 clients
- Updating and creating well-being plans and risk management plans
- Providing advice on services available to homeless clients in the local area they can access for additional support including drug treatment services, Community Mental Health Teams, Probation etc.
- Offering advice and guidance to clients around housing and welfare benefits and tenancy sustainment
- Experience of conducting keyworking sessions
- Knowledge of external support services to refer to within the local area
- Previous experience of supporting homeless clients with multiple and complex support needs is desirable
An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.