Morgan Hunt are working with a Housing provider whose mission is to transform the lives of vulnerable people. They do this through support and outreach that is tailored to the needs of the individual, with the aim of turning their lives around and living independently.
We are currently looking for a Residential Support Worker to work across Warrington and surrounding areas.
As a Residential Support Worker you will;
- Work with individuals with complex needs to deliver personalised support plans tailored to their needs
- Deliver ASDAN independent living programme to individuals in either a residential setting / outreach in the community
- Conduct welcome and induction for new service users
- Complete ongoing assessments of individual needs
- Assist service users to access education, training and / or employment opportunities
- Prepare reports and liaise with external agencies and professionals around the support of each individual
- Assist with the move on of service users when required
The successful candidate for this role will have experience of;
- Working with vulnerable client groups including care leavers, young people, mental health, homelessness, substance misuse, domestic violence as Support Worker / Project Worker / Housing Officer /
- Working withing the community, supported housing and / or residential settings
- Supporting individuals towards independence
- Multi - agency working, signposting and referring on to specialist organisations when required
- Using initiative and lone working
- Preparing incident reports and having the confidence to respond to challenging behaviour
Due to the nature of this role, an Enhanced DBS is required and a car driver would be beneficial.
For more information on the role of Residential Support Worker, please contact Annabelle Walster
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.