Sheltered Scheme Manager
We are looking for a Sheltered Scheme Manager to work across two sites based in West London. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an expanding Housing Association in a great role.
Your responsibilities as the Sheltered Scheme Manager will be:
- Making regular contact with residents
- Managing the communal area
- Making daily health and safety checks
- Weekly welfare checks to all residents
- Reporting on repairs
- Writing Support Plans and Risk Assessments
- Dealing with any rent issues
- Organising activities
The successful candidates for the role of Sheltered Scheme Manager for will have:
- An Enhanced DBS Check issued within the last 12 months and / or registered to the update service
- Previous experience working with Older People in a Sheltered Housing Environment for either a Housing Association or Local Authority
- The ability to deal with emergency situations
If this sounds like it could be of interest please do get in touch ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.