We have a great opportunity for an Advocate to provide expert advice and advocacy to victims of stalking. The successful candidate will provide casework support to victims and liaise closely with voluntary and statutory services to ensure a positive outcome for the victim.
Candidates for the role of Advocate will need:
- Experience of working with people affected by gender-based violence
- Experience of managing caseloads
- Good negotiation, advocacy and interpersonal skills
- Crisis management skills
Responsibilities of the Advocate include:
- Delivering robust risk assessment and safety planning for clients
- Managing a caseload and providing expert advocacy support to victims of stalking
- Assisting volunteers with complex helpline enquiries as required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.