We are currently recruiting for a number of Street Outreach Worker opportunities working for one of the UK's leading homelessness charities. The role will be focused on working and engaging with the street homeless population in a North West London borough, engaging and referring clients into services which offer homeless assessment and support to move on into longer term supported accommodation.
- Approaching and engaging with street homeless clients and conducting initial assessments
- Providing advice on services available to clients in the local area
- Liaising with a range of specialist agencies on behalf of clients and providing follow up appointments for homeless clients
- Preventing homeless clients engaging in street activity e.g. street drinking
- Experience of street outreach and conducting homelessness assessment
- Knowledge of services to refer to within the local area
- Previous experience of outreach work with homeless clients is desirable
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
- Full driving license and the ability to work unsociable hours
If you are interested in this position don't delay, please contact us immediately. Our clients is aiming to fill the vacancy as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.