Greater Manchester (Bury)
Temp - Ongoing contract
Full time hours - 37.5 hours on a rota basis
Car driver - Essential
To start ASAP
Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Tenancy Sustainment Officer for their client, a housing provider, at a service in Greater Manchester (Bury). The service supports single, homeless males and females and provides housing related support within communal accommodation. Staff provide short term, outcome focused interventions to build resilience and independence, improve health and well being, and ensure stability of accommodation.
The role - Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive, customer focused housing service
- Responsible for tenancy management and rent collection to ensure all income is collected effectively
- Responsible for the processing of applications, completing relevant background checks, allocating vacant properties and minimising void turnaround time
- Completing health and safety checks to ensure property standards are maintained and any repairs reported
- Building relationships both internally and externally to ensure an effective housing service is delivered
- Knowledge and experience within social housing, tenancy management, voids and / or arrears management
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups and an understanding around safeguarding
- Understanding of Housing Benefit regulations and welfare reform
The successful Tenancy Sustainment Officer will be flexible, approachable, positive and enthusiastic, with the ability to manage risk effectively. You must have good interpersonal skills, with experience of managing challenging and diverse client groups whilst empowering change.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.