My client is a new set up organisation in the health sector who are working closely with the NHS departments and Central Government. My clients is looking for someone to help them manage and maintain their website which has very important massage for the public in regards to the current situation.
You will help organizations by managing their website. They oversee the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content. You will have excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organisation's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization's strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization's standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Requirements for the role-
- You will have 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Prove experience of managing and maintaining large websites.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
£200-£250 per day (Outside IR35)
Please kindly apply to the role by forwarding your most up to date CV with proving experience of the requirements.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.