£60,000 - £70,000
Full Time working on School property.
8 weeks Holiday
A Prestigious Independent Prep School based in North London is seeking a Director of Finance & Resources.
This wide ranging position requires someone comfortable to manage the following:
- Clerk to the Governors and Company Secretary
- Oversight of the accounting function
- Human resources
- Facilities management, including catering and cleaning
- Health and safety
- Community and public benefit
- Risk Management and insurance
To lead the finance function in order to provide:
- business analysis, budgeting and forecasting, financial planning, cash and credit control management.
- Support the development of a rolling 3-5 year strategic and annual operating plan.
- Communication of the relevant aspects of the business plans within the Finance function.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the Management and Board are kept informed of their legal and regulatory obligations.
- You will also need to be responsible for, HR, IT, facilities and estates
- The client is seeking a candidate who is either an experienced Head of Finance looking to take the next step or an existing Director of Finance.
- The client is open to candidates from any professional background.