Director of Finance & Operations
£52,000 - £55,000
Flexible Working (1 day per week in the office)
A Globally Renowned membership organisation based in the home counties, is seeking a Director of Finance & Operations.
Stand alone role sitting within the SLT and reporting into the Chief Exec
Annual Income of Approx £1 Million.
- Managing all financial functions within the Society including expenses, financial accounting and management, and payroll, designing and implementing financial systems and processes which are appropriate for the organisation’s size, strategy and scale of ambition.
- Contributing as a member of the SLT to the development and delivery of a medium to long-term strategy for the Society in consultation with the trustees and wider membership.
- Leading the development and delivery of effective strategic and operational forecasting, planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision-making process of the Society.
- As part of the SLT, contributing to the annual development of the business plan to support the delivery of the strategic plan.
- Overseeing the implementation of activities that support the delivery of the annual business plan.
- As part of the SLT, supporting the CEO in ensuring that the Society fulfils all its legal, statutory and regulatory responsibilities.
The client is seeking a candidate who is either an experienced Head of Finance looking to take the next step or an existing Director of Finance.
You must be ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified.
Experience of a senior finance position within the Charity Sector is not essential, however useful.