Director of Finance and Resources
£60,000 + local authority pension + generous holiday allowance
Flexible working with resilience for multi-site working
The successful candidate with be a motivated and ambitious qualified Accountant who is enthusiastic, bright and committed.
As the Financial and Resourcing lead our client is seeking a the successful candidate to be part of the Strategic Leadership Team, SLT and presenting Performance and Position of the organisation helping enhance and improve the reputation of the organisation.
Management of Business Support function and key 3rd Party contracts, Managing Finance Team and their Financial Controls, providing meaningful financial information and meeting the Financial obligations. Managing the Payroll, ICT and Estates looking to grow the role and support the wider Finance teams development and enhance their good reputation.
This dynamic Not-for-profit organisation is seeking an experienced Finance lead to join their finance team, helping to lead and support the finance function of the organisation.
- Lead the TLA Finance team ensuring adherence to the Trust and authorities guidelines
- Manage the Senior Finance Manager and develop the Finance Team, establishing effective and robust systems of financial management, payroll monitoring, benchmarking and monitoring of income and expenditure
- Oversee the payroll procedures and systems while liaising with HR
- Reporting to SORP, VAT, taxation, overheads and legislation is essential. Candidate must have previous charity experience, be flexible, adaptable and comfortable to hit the ground running
- Strategic and operational lead for the site Manager including premises and facilities management
- Line management of the IT Manager to ensure all users of ICT needs are met in line with the Trust’s Framework
- To produce and maintain a comprehensive Disaster & Recovery Plan linked to resource management
- Ensure all legal and statutory requirements are met in line with the Trusts framework
- Assisting in enhancing the Trusts reputation and developing the business potential
- Acting as a Business lead
Candidates Qualified by Experience may be considered, depending on quality of application.
It is essential that candidates can demonstrate longevity in post on their CV.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or international equivalent
Experience of working within large and ‘complex’ organisations.
What’s on offer?
£60,000 + Additional Benefits