Director of Finance & Resources for an International charity based in central London
£60,000 pro rata,
4 Days per week
It is a strategic and operational role, leading finance, HR, IT and all office/ organisational management, working closely with the Chief Executive.
The income for the Charity is approx. £2million
- Providing strong and effective strategic leadership of the Finance function.
- Developing business systems and technologies to eliminate manual processes
- Streamlining and automating work flows wherever possible
- Providing the company with deep analysis, data and business insight
- Leading the continued development and implementation of new or improved systems to enhance business effectiveness
- Overseeing the preparation of management information and Communicating of financial and non-financial results
- Managing the process of annual audits carried out by external auditors
- Company-wide budget preparation and ongoing proactive management
- Identifying commercial opportunities and driving revenue increases across the organisation
- Responsible for statutory reporting and compliance
- Be the point of contact for the outsourced IT function.
Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
Charity or NGO or International Charity Experience would be hugely beneficial.
What’s on offer?
- £60,000 pro rata 4 days per week.