A growing International Charity are seeking a qualified Finance Business Partner to manage the financial and budgetary elements of contracted overseas work done by the charity.
You will be working closely with the overseas programme managers based Overseas.
- Permanent Role
- Good pension and holiday benefits
- You will provide advice and technical expertise on financial aspects of the contract work done.
- You will be the Finance business partner for the overseas programme and project managers.
- Monitor, review and provide external and internal reports on these programmes.
- You will act as the financial influence for programmes, from the beginning (cost modelling) to the close of the programme.
- Working with the budget holders with their annual budget and quarterly forecasting.
- You will be asked to produce accurate, timely and high quality management information and analysis.
- The client is looking for a qualified accountant
- A professional background of working for an International Charity would be highly beneficial though not essential.