An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 12 month maternity cover in a public sector organisation in Bath
This a unique opportunity to join an organisation at a time of change and development and your involvement in this role will play a pivotal part
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide the FD, Board and trustees with reliable and timely financial information and analysis
- Work closely with the business providing sound financial advise on any projects and new initiatives
- Ensure that financial performance is delivered in line with agreed budgets and forecasts
- Identify and make proposals to Operational Management Teams on financial opportunities to improve value for money for designated service areas.
- Co-ordinate, support and validate the preparation of forecasts and budgets for all designated service areas.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and commentary of financial performance.
To be successful you will need to:
- Evidence a proven track record of successfully partnering with operational teams to build effective working relationships and provide high quality customer focused services.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, effectively managing the risk of balancing precision of accuracy with timeliness of completing accounts.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, delivering tasks on time and in full.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness leading to positive judgement and appraisal of risk.
- Demonstrate my ability to produce clear, accurate reports on complex issues to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate highly developed communication skills, providing and receiving complex and sensitive information with the ability to engage people at all levels.