HFT is a national charity that supports more than 3000 people to live with independence, choice, and with all the support they need and provides services to 1000’S more through our projects: Love2MeetU, personalised technology and Family Carer Support.
In response to the changing landscape across the learning disability sector, we are developing a new and exciting business strategy, which provides a framework detailing how we run our business support activities, processes and systems across the organisation.
As part of this new and exciting strategy HFT are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to the Northern Division based in our Wakefield office to help support our transformational journey over the forthcoming years.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new vision and influence and shape the direction of the charity with the wider finance team
As a Finance Business Partner you will:
- Support the management team and stakeholders from a financial and commercial point of view, helping to drive optimal business decisions and to deliver better financial performance.
- Support the management team and partner with key stakeholders in the relevant region, helping to improve overall service performance. The FBP will produce fee costings to maximise fee rates and insightful analysis to help to drive improvements in the cost base.
- Support the budget and forecast processes, helping to build realistic targets engaging with and working alongside operations and central stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver focused reporting and analysis to the operations and central teams.
- Support the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and the wider Finance team as needed.
- Have experience of working in a finance business partnering role with a commercial
and pragmatic outlook, balancing financial targets with competing priorities.
- Be a good relationship builder, who is supportive, able to build rapport and work
collaboratively with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Be a Qualified accountant - CIMA/ ACCA/ACA who has strong analytical and interpretation skills and flexible, and able to deal with changing and competing priorities
- Be organised and thorough, with an attention to detail and see things through to completion and be able to challenge in a constructive way
- Be self-motivated, resilient and have managed multiple workstreams over a successful career to date
- Have experience of budgeting and forecasting in a complex organisation and be able to work with stakeholders to deliver a budget in line with expectations
Up to £40,000 salary for a 35 hour week
car allowance of £320 per month
contributory pension scheme
up to 25 days holiday
private health cover