I am recruiting for a prestigious and fast growing charity based in London who are looking to recruit a Finance Officer on a 6 month contract.
The postholder will be responsible for all financial accounting associated with the charity including assisting with the production of budgeting and forecasting reports, donor reports and accounts.
Include but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing, payment and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of results from country programmes and support to those programmes
- Support to create and monitor budgets and analyse financial performance
- Assist in preparing statutory accounts as well as assisting in the production of budgeting and forecasting reports
- Create donor reports
- Graduate or part qualified member of any of the UK accounting bodies or equivalent
- Experience in financial and management accounting processes
- Experience of creating and monitoring performance against budgets
- Experience of working with non-financial colleagues to improve their understanding of finance
- Experience of using computerised accounting software and an aptitude for system improvements and developments
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period of change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.