My client is a national Charity who specialise in providing care and support to a wide range of people in our communities.
The charity makes a difference by listening and responding to their customers’ needs, helping them to live as independently, happily and healthily as possible, and encouraging social connections.
We are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant into the team to ensure that the overall financial control environment is robust and effective and to manage a small finance team including the income and payroll team
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide overall financial control including month end , year end and all audit requirements
- Continue to improve in the delivery of financial operations and monitoring of costs
- Provide a high quality service to all areas of the business with regards to a payroll and credit control services
- Work with the Finance Director and other SMT to ensure that all financial plans are fully costed and explained to non finance personnel
- Manage a small team
- You will need to be a qualified accountant, well organised in your approach to work and happy to adapt quickly to the changing demands of the charity
Good communication skills and an awareness of the charitable sector would be highly beneficial