My client is an ambitious and growing charity with an ambitious vision and growth strategy for the next 5 years.
To achieve this strategy, they are looking to recruit a Head of Finance on an interim basis with a view to making the position permanent in time.
You will need to be a qualified accountant and have experience of working in a complex and busy finance team
Key skills needed:
- Experience of all aspects of financial control and compliance especially over a year end period
- Excellent knowledge of financial systems and reporting packages
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to analysis and manipulate complex, specialist and highly detailed information
- Experience of writing and advising on business cases and adding financial support to new tenders and bids
You should also have a calm and proactive character, be customer focused and use to dealing with financial and non-financial managers alike.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the start of a journey and really make an impact!
What’s on offer?
£45 – 55,000 FTC