Permanent Head of Finance for a Charity.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a Globally renowned charitable body for a permanent Head of Finance to join an innovative and growing organisation.
You will be responsible for leading a finance team of three and shall oversee all aspects of finance. This exciting role will see the successful candidate leading the annual statutory accounting and audit processes, as well as driving the annual budget setting process.
Covering the ‘business and usual’ day to day finance function.
- Producing annual statutory accounts and consolidated accounts
- Responsible for the consolidation budget and forecast.
- Be the lead Finance business partner, liaising with the non-finance budget holder.
- To ensure the delivery of the organisation’s strategy, supported by a 4-year rolling financial plan, disciplined budgeting and effective and timely forecasting of financial performance for the CEO and the Board.
- To provide Board members with strategic financial advice and assurance on all financial and corporate governance matters.
You will be Reporting into the CEO and sit on the senior management team.
Qualified Candidate ( ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
Previous experience working for a Charity or NFP organisation would be beneficial, but not essential.
What’s on offer?