My client a healthcare organisation in South East London is looking to recruit a Management Accountant role, on a 3-6 month contract. The role will pay £21 an hour.
The post holder will support the Finance Manager in providing a comprehensive and high quality financial management services to Directorates. This will involve producing timely and accurate financial information, together with preparing forecasts and analysing QIPP financial performance.
The successful candidate will be report to the Finance Manager.
- Responsible for producing budget statements and financial reports for the Directorates.
- Investigating and analysing variances from plan, and informing the Finance Manager of the findings.
- Meeting with Budget Holders on a regular basis and resolving any queries they may have regarding their financial position.
- Taking a lead role in the analysis of budget movements, ensuring a clear audit trail of budget virements.
- Interpreting complex facts or situations to enable judgements to be made, which require the analysis and comparison of a range of options.
- Providing working papers to support the auditing of management accounts as required by internal and external audit.
- Responsibility for Information Resources.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.