My client is a successful and forward thinking charity who is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis
This charity has bold and ambitious plans to grow for the future and this is an ideal role to be part of the journey
As a management accountant you will be the driving force in the delivery and development of a comprehensive and responsive Finance function and business partner service to the organisation
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial and management accounts for the Charity
- Assist with statutory reporting to include yearend external audit and filing
- Involvement in annual budgets and quarterly forecasting and hold monthly meetings with line managers to discuss budgetary position exploring potential problems and agree action plans where required.
- Drive improvements in systems and processes and support all areas of the organisation in planning projects, developing costing models and clearly identifying the return on investment of projects and service delivery.
- Be part of a responsive and effective functioning finance team providing comprehensive business partnering support to all in the organisation to deliver against their financial goals
- Continuously raise understanding and awareness across all in the organisation of the impact of activities
- From time to time, to lead on specific Management projects as assigned by the Director of Finance
For more information please get in touch