A Globally renowned London University are seeking a permanent full time Management Accountant .
£38,000 - £44,000 Salary
30 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holiday + 4 days over Xmas
This role is one of ten Management Accountant roles within the Financial Performance Management Team.
The purpose of this team is to provide financial management expertise in relation to:
• Delivering Financial Performance at least in line with the University’s Financial Plan.
• University wide consolidated reporting, forecasting, budgeting and planning.
• Application of investment appraisal for the development and review of business cases.
• Costing, including the TRAC and HESA returns and calculation of full economic costing rates for research projects.
• Provision of regular and relevant financial information to both senior management and external stakeholders.
To provide financial management information, analysis and expertise to senior management colleagues and external stakeholders;
To provide financial management expertise to support short and long term decision-making
You must be a qualified Accountant or with demonstrable equivalent experience.
Proven experience of managing financial reporting development, documentation, budgeting and forecasting.
What’s on offer?
£38,000 - £44,000
Excellent pension and holiday entitlement