I am recruiting for one of our top Education clients based in the London home counties, they are looking to recruit a Tax Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Finance.
The post holder will lead the organisations’ strategic direction, planning and implementation of tax advantage positions fully compliant.
- Own and develop the organisations’ tax strategy.
- Investigate and implement tax structures/protocols for each jurisdiction.
- Establish modus operandum for tax services.
- Create a global network of tax advisors and processes to update, refresh inaugurate tax protocols in each jurisdiction and scan for new developments.
- Establishes and refreshes a tax strategy relevant for the organisation and its operations.
- Run framework and protocols to enable tax compliance in each jurisdiction including; income tax, sales tax and other taxes.
- Monitor tax compliance in each jurisdiction.
- Work in conjunction with legal team in advising on appropriate legal structures.
- Creates framework for working with business and other support functions on how and when to engage taxation services.
- Practical experience of delivering solutions in different countries.
- Ability to interface effectively with tax and legal authorities across the world.
- Strong project management skills.
Prior Experience in the Not For Profit or Public Sector would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.